Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last day at Work


So Tomorrow is my last day at Sg2 (http://www.sg2.com/). I've been with Sg2 the past 3 years as a Healthcare consultant, and have learned tremendously during my tenure here. I'll miss the people I worked with, the brain power housed in this place, the free breakfasts/lunches/and snacks in the terrace, the commute, and the many people that make Sg2.

Next week, however, starts a new journey that I'm excited about and look forward to. I booked my ticket to fly to Washingron DC for the PC orientation and staging. I'm looking forward to meeting the new group of people that I'll be spending the next 27 months with and will keep you posted to the next phase of my Journey (flight to Kigali, Rwanda)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi, Ahmed! I hope you endjoyed your last day at Sg2 and your first day off! Thanks for providing me with a link to your blog. I will look forward to checking out how you are doing. Oh, and I am doing well...thanks for asking. I love SF and my job. - Katie